AGENDA – Regular Port Commission Meeting (hybrid) ZOOM Meeting ID# 406 238 9936
Wednesday Port of Hoodsport Office
January 18, 2023 24113 North Highway 101 Suite A
9:00 AM Hoodsport, WA 98548
Call to Order of the Regular Port commission meeting for the Port of Hoodsport
Roll Call: Commissioner Kincannon -Chair Commissioner Brazil – 2nd Chair, Trustee Commissioner Morris
Approval of Regular Port Commission Meeting Agenda: Dated: January 18, 2023
Speakers: Forest McCullough – NW Land & Tree
Public -Open public comment: Consent Agenda:
Minutes: Approval of the Regular Port Commission Meeting Minutes from December 14, 2022
Vouchers: Voucher December 1of 1 in the amount of $12,037.68 and Q4 Commission Payroll in the amount of $3,695.66
Commissioners Report: Commissioner Kincannon – purchasing agreement with State of WA
Commissioner Brazil – container shed, Kiwanis volunteers.
Commissioner Morris – facility use event fee, moorage rate, private source donations
PORT Maintenance Report: Maintenance Update
* Waterfront Park, Dock, Marina ~
* Office, Parking Area, Shed~
* Hoodsport Trail Park – CLOSED for winter and clean up
* Disc Golf Course – intermittently open to disc golfers as weather permits
Executive Director Report:
- Kiwanis – volunteers
- 2022 YTD comparison
- Policy’s – Facility Use event fees, moorage rate, private source donation’s.
- Move Funds for HTP after quotes for container shed, equipment.
- 2023 IRS Mileage reimbursement 65.5 cents per mile
Budget : Financial Statement – December 2022
Old Business – New Business:
Next Meeting: Port of Hoodsport’s regular port commission meetings can be attended remotely via virtual Zoom meeting room, for an invitation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior to the port commission meeting.
2023 Regular Port Commission meeting dates: February 8th, March 8th, April 12th Meeting Adjourned